nuffnang :)

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Midvalley Photo Gallery

26/7/14
Outing to Midvalley, with my buddies.It's been a long time we din hang out together like this, as we grown up, all are busy with own stuff we hardly gather and hang out. But once we get to hang out, we will surely enjoy to the max, enjoy the fellowship yeah. Well, I want to share some photos that I took and I found it kinda unique and cute haha before that gonna apologize for my camera's low resolution, the images that I took might not be that sharp and clear enough, but I hope you all enjoy it though :)

Lou Yao Guai Guai's Tau Fu Fa 

                                   





















Tos Competition :D
Dakjji Queen in Korean Exhibition
                                                


Lunch in Hokkaido 





Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

Kindly click the advertisements ya, thanks and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment