nuffnang :)

Friday, May 30, 2014

Photo Sharing Corner-Marina Resort Pangkor


First of all, happy study week to all public University students. Is time to study and fight for our final,.but unfortunately, I really don't feel like studying yet, give me some time to get my study mood back. I was back to my kampung, Ayer Tawar yesterday noon. Awww, although not my original home, but it still better than staying in hostel because I got to taste home-cooked yes! no more oily, spicy and no-vegetable meal haha Well, I can say, this simple gathering and visiting aren't in my plan for this break but we managed to make it, as I'm not that kind of people who can make decision in short while. By the way, we really had fun and enjoyable time together. Here are some photos that we manage to take.(Wanted to learn photo shooting recently, I'm just a beginner)

Photo of the day.
part of the scenery. Too bad the sky doesn't look blueish enough cause rain is going to fall soon.
modeling macam yes









Hazel nut coffee.










 Great day with great people. Hope you enjoy the post :) Have a good night sleep !
* Please click the advertisement ya. thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment