nuffnang :)

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Family Outing--- Street Art+Mural

Initially we plan to spend our holiday in Taiping  because we are having Church Family Camp there. Something happened and me and my family have to pulled out. Well, we can always make our own 'Family Camp' what, so for the 1st and 2nd day of Raya we visited Shah Alam and Kajang, Sri Kembangan.
28/714
Laman Seni 7, Seksyen 7 Shah Alam.
Well, I had just been to Shah Alam last week for PKA 4 days's committee planning retreat. I never know that Shah Alam has such an awesome Street Art., so nice and so artistic! haha I personally love this place, but the little weakness was I don't look artistic enough though, so cant produce artistic images with artistic street art background :( Wait no more, allow me to share these not-so-artistic images with you all :)












29/7/14 
Had our lunch at '5loaf2fish', restaurant owned by my mum's friend. We ( I mean the adults) chit-chat a lot, and I was so inspired as they never fail to remember God even during the casual conversation. I think God talked to me yesterday through the couple. They testified how God lead them along their journey, how God plan and make things happened accordingly and also protect them from getting hurt by the robbery when they almost got robbed. One thing I have learned from the conversation yesterday was having FAITH in God. When God put you in this situation, try not to doubt and worry too much, as long as you have faith on God, things will turn out good or as you wish. When this apply in me, I can see that God put me in my current position for a purpose, whatever challenges awaiting me are part of God's plan.God has His own plan and what I need to do is commit and have faith yeah ! After the lunch, our next destination was
The Atmosphere, Kajang, Sri Kembangan 

                                 

















Cyberjaya lake view 
1st time trying to pose differently, we did a lot of crazy movements without taking care of our own image doing this at the public haha well, good try though! *macam yes* the wind helps a lot :D it is a perfect place for picnic and jogging along with the nice view. 






It was another awesome family outing. Spend more time with your love ones while you can, no one can predict what will happen next, cherish the moment you spend with you family. yay!

Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said to them, Truly I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done.

not forgetting to click the nuffnang advertisement ya thankies ~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment