nuffnang :)

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A total different phase of my life. part 1.

I read trough my dashboard just now, and I realized something, my last post was 5 weeks ago. Seriously I didn't notice 5 weeks passed that fast, and I have been busying with a lot of stuffs until  a point where I don't have time to blog. I still remember what happened during this 5 weeks, I can say, it was the peak of my Sem 2, my 1st year, or even my whole life. I never been trough situation like this before, 1st time ever in my life I experienced something like this, bitter-sweet moment. Oh, kind of emotional right now. (not that 'emo' we used to describe ppl one ar). Hmmm, well, end of April till now was the busiest moment where assignments,meetings and events bundled up together, and at this point I'm kind of suffocated. I still remember, I slept late, really late, around 3-4am, not one day, but few days in continuous. My eye bags were so obvious, zombie-look face, and my roommate told me, I often dream-talking. hahaha Honestly, I faced depression sometimes, not that serious one, no worry, but I feel really down when you have a lot of stuff queuing up, and STILL new assignments or responsibilities added in. Plus when you have problematic group mate with you, helpless man. However, thanks God I managed to cope this, I know I never alone, God is always there.

Well, I involved in 2 big events this sem, PKA farewell night and Chinese Society event 理大文娱观摩---The Kira。Proudly announced that this 2 big events have become a past tense, the memories of my 2nd semester. 一切都告一段落,虽然过去了,但是都成为我们最美好的回忆。

Pka farewell night is a dinner and gathering to celebrate the graduation of the seniors, and to thanks them for their faithful serving in PKA that it is  in-charged by all the 1st years. It was actually a pretty good way to bond all the 1st years together when preparing for this event. From zero to the event day itself, I can feel the difference in our friendship especially for us who joined the mime performance. We spent time together to learn every steps, to practice and finally performed in front of the seniors. Look back, it was quite fun right although we always practice until midnight. haha I was in the registration department, 1st time collecting such big amount of money, it's a bit tough for me, kinda messy also, but luckily I have 3 of them who work with me, I think all of us had done our best. Honestly, it was a new thing for me, I did learned something from this department. Beside that, the 1st-years will have to perform mime performance on that day, it's kind of traditional for Pka Farewell night where every year the 1st-years will have to perform it in front of all seniors. We attended almost every practices, I had a hard time at the beginning to memorize the steps, I guess most of us faced the same problem haha but slowly I can see everyone of us do well. No doubt, we bond our friendship during those practices. Sounds nice right ? haha

Before and after for our mime performance. Epic one haha 


There were 70 of us. Such a big family 

Come on, the 1st-years were doing well 

Enjoyed that night although I didn't get to eat much, and busy waiting for the late-comers hehe Thanks God for the good whether we had on that day, Thanks God the place was nice and big enough to fit all of us just nice. Thanks God for putting me in Pka and serve for Pka as well, let me continuously grow in this big family and in God as well. Pai Seh, I only managed to write about Farewell night. I will continue my 2nd part in the upcoming post ya. Stay tuned ! :D

*Please do click the adv for me ya, thanks ~















No comments:

Post a Comment