nuffnang :)

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jom Makan!

Hello, happy holiday to most of the public university's student out there. Yeap, we are having our mid-term sem break at this moment. The timing is just nice when everyone was tired or lowed energy because of dealing with assignments, attending meeting,activities and so on...This holiday is kind of our changer, to get enough rest and get ourselves charged. I can see and feel the business I'm going to face after this holiday,one by one, they are queuing up already, scary though. OK, lets not talk about holiday, it isn't what I want to share today. What I'm going to share with you guys is all about FOOD. Talk about food, I think of this girl, (you know who you are, if you get to read this), she just can't get enough of food haha only food that matters! Well , I got to explore some new food which I never get to taste before I enter USM in Penang.

Firstly, Raja Uda Tom Yam mee. Located in Seberang Perai. (北海). So sorry I couldn't remember the stall's name cause I only focus on the food that moment.Its like steamboat, you can choose whatever ingredients you want, such as fishball, meatball, mushroom, meat and so on. The price will count base on what and how many ingredients you took. My one costs me around RM6. Personal opinion towards this bowl of tom yam mee is, it taste good but it is too sweet for me. I prefer tom yam that taste saltier and not too spicy. Overall, I think this tom yam tasted good :) Should give a try haha

 Secondly, this drink named Ba Bao susu. Its a mixture of Ba Bao and milk together. First time ordering this out of my friend's recommendation. I drink Ba Bao before (its tasted like herbal tea 凉茶) and milk, but never try this mixture before. Creative haha In my opinion, this one tatse quite special, but its already in my expectation, maybe because I have tasted Ba Bao and milk separately before. Anyway, it's nice of course. It cost around RM 1.70
 Thirdly, USMers, it's specially for you, cause I got to try this in Subaidah. Well, people out there, you can also try this whenever you visit mamak stall, but not every mamak stall have this I guess. This is Thosai kaya. Name sounds great, isn't it ? I used to eat roti canai, roti telur, roti ....... or thosai, thosai bawang but for THOSAI KAYA, its my first time. Maybe it isn't that famous among Malaysian. Look at the picture, you can SEE it's crunchiness, for those who ever taste thosai before, we know thosai tasted sour, so imagine the sourness of thosai combined with the sweetness of kaya plus some dhal curry, ahhh indescribable!! so unique man. I love this . It only cost me RM 1.60.
 Lastly, Ipoh-famoused Chu Choeng Fan! For people who live in Selangor, our chu cheong fan is totally different. We used to eat chu cheong fan with sweet source, but this one taste salty. It include some shrimp (虾米), and other ingredients which I couldn't remember. Don't ever judge the book by its cover, although it doesn't looks good, but it taste good. I did love this food when the first time I try, but the second time, it was a lil bit too salty. By the way, its still worth a try, hope that the next time I try,it won't taste so salty anymore haha
phew, finally it comes to an end. Seriously, not an easy thing when you try to blog about food. I can see lots of grammar mistakes and also the sentence structure's mistakes. Please bear with me hahaha
Don't forget to click on the advertisements ya, thanks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment