nuffnang :)

Friday, March 28, 2014

Eat and play will do.

It's the 7th week, without realizing.Loads of stuff starting to, I mean at this moment they stuck together at the same time,and I'm still taking my own sweet time to clear it one by one. At least I plan to do so weeks ago. But, this is what I found interesting about University, people tend to ignore assignments when they first received it, and they will rather stay up late to complete the assignment one night before the closing date than completing it earlier. And and and, I don't know whether this happen in other school as well or it just happened among communication students. We will only start reading, I mean first time going trough the slides and books during the study week itself, and that is when we suddenly understand what lecturer had actually lectured for the past semester. What have been done during the weeks before study week?We  busy with all kind of activities, enjoy ourselves ( go out for dinner, movie, supper, shopping and so on) and also assignments. Yeah, this is my current University lifestyle. Jealous ? haha So, need no to talk about what had happened last few weeks, lets talk about today itself. To skip from the busyness that we currently faced, we decided to go for a half day trip in Georgetown.hmm basically we did the same thing whener we pay a visit to Georgetown. At first we only plan to visit Big Bad Wolf book fair, but we just can't resist the cravenness for the famous Laksa and cendol in Penang Road.

awww, we will never miss this, perfect match! 

while we were on the way to Times Square, we saw this unique old-London-style building. guess what, it's Mc Donald yo

Does it look like usual mcdonald's entrnace?

I wonder why I see this inside the mc donald.

I wish I could stay longer inside there and have a cup of mc cafe perhaps ?


There is still a lot to explore in this super lovely building, I din't capture many photos, leave it to you when you visit this building next time!
Finally, we reached Times Square
 

Straight away walked towards Big Bad Wolf, tell you what, you will definitely get so shock and excited when you see uncountable and variety of books there and I even forgot to take some photos for rujukan, ok my bad. This is my first time visiting such book fair. we spent about 3 hours inside there, there were health, self help, travel, business,general fiction, romance, young adult, children and so much more...Amazing! I wish my dad was there with me,I guess he will tell me which one to buy, because I never bought any fiction before,I have no idea which book to choose, and this normally his job. It was really tiring when you have to stand there and read the synopsis one by one, dizzy...and finally I got these for myself.
Rm 26 in total ! Cheeeap :D


Lastly, after paying, we went for dinner. Face to Face (面对面)。Undeniable, the noodles here tasted good. Especially the one I ordered , 招牌板面。 

What a meaningful and enjoyable day ! Play Hard then do Assignment hard hahaha 7 days more to go back home yay!

Last but not least,do me a favor,  click the advertisement on the right side bar k ? thank you :D have a nice day ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment