nuffnang :)

Friday, October 18, 2013

simply...

There were a few times I started my blog like how I'm doing right now, but a few lines later, I changed my mind, just don't know how to continue writing.
well, hope this time I will successfully post something haha 
too much in my mind right now, I've missed out the chance to share my experience of working in my "mother school" my primary school. Its ok, will share it someday if I found myself full of ideas about that... 
Its my 2nd month in USM, everything seems going well. too well I guess, I've heard some friends started to cry off because of their loads of assignment and presentation and so on. For me, I have just started to prepare for my coming presentation. No doubt, I'm still lengan lengan...there will be a test in 31st of October  for my minor course-MANAGEMENT, and I have no idea at all what is it about. Lets see how I gonna pass the test == Before that, there will be my english and malay test next week, I almost forgot about it...what do I need to prepare since I have loss my ability to write essays long time ago? 
Played basketball yesterday, every time I play, make me think of this person, don't know why, sometimes words that he has spoken before come across my mind. Especially this, "NO SORRY during basketball" haha! Don't see me as a female, see me as a player... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment