nuffnang :)

Saturday, April 6, 2013

NS-友谊篇

I was told to be friendly in the camp, mix up with different gang and so on...of course, I still choose, I meant without noticing ...as we know, people become best friend because they have common point between them, so they choose to get close to each other...hmmm, I'm trying to be as friendly as I can, haha 1st day I entered, I saw 2 girls and I decided to be stick with them hehehe..honestly, I guess I couldn't live without FRIENDS, I'm not that kind of loner who always keep quite and not to mix up with others...for those who know me,they know I'm too talkative sometimes = =well, I got my dormmates also, 4 of us..we are quite close in the beginning, who knows? 2 of them, Even and CC left us after they got their permission to go back due to some medical problem...ok, I cried when we sent CC back haha I still remember, dorm 3 once has been very quiet when there was just 5 chinese girl, 5 of us getting closer automatically after that =D on the 20th of Jan, is the last day for all those penangguhan fullers to enter the camp. wow, our dorm have 5 new comers(all chinese girls meh), in few seconds our dorm became more lively, ok 10 of us now ! the most number of chinese wirawati among the 8 dorms ! muahaha feel proud ?? = =



first time being a ketua, I know I still have much to improve =D
proud to become ketua Dorm 3 ! <3 nbsp="" td="">
Our jadual bertugas! we seldom follow hehe 

token after our kawad comp ! 



 
Red-Shirt ! our only common colour-ed shirt 
 frm the left, Wei Ling, Zi Xin, Jia Yu, Me, Yee Leng
 2nd line,      Min Shen, Xiao Min, Jia Lyn, En Ting, Bobo, Vanensa
lets sleep tgt ! 
2 days before we leave, no one bother to keep our dorm tidy already ! ha ha 
most closed friends were my dormmates, cause we see each other day and night ! then were my company's friends ! we were quite close also, as we gossip evey time we meet, even we were having phycal activities, and we always support each other to complete the missions ! xD

Cikgu Min & Cikgu Azlin ! our company teacher (red shirt)


frm the left, Jia Lyn, Me, Ten Ten, Shellby, Pui Si.



OK, we were from Charlie, so proud to be in this company, best jurulatih ever, cikgu Azlin and Yasmine!! hehe we got champion in Vally ball Comp and 2nd for our Kawad kaki !! not bad right xD

Lastly, all friends that I've met ! Glad to know u guys, hope that our friendship can be long-lasting :D



One could live without friends, but one couldn't live happily without friends ! 

OK, well, spent me almost 2 hours to have this post done, so tired ady, hope you all enjoy reading ! xD



ps* help me click on the nuffnang advertisement ya! thx and byeee =)











2 comments:

  1. haha ! happy ma ? i still rmb u de, and cant change the fact that u were my dormmate b4 :)

    ReplyDelete