nuffnang :)

Monday, October 21, 2013

Day without spec

Woke up at 9am, and got shocked when I took my spec, my right "kaki"'s screw loosen, the kaki just dropped on my desk...oh no! how am I going to fix it ? aigooo, don't have tape to tape it T.T never think something will happened to my spec before, no spare one,and I'm now at Penang... like so helpless..
put my spec down and walk out of my room, walk towards the opposite block  to collect my washed clothes, on the way back, saw brunches on the road, took one, came back and squeeze in the tip of the brunch. successfully support my kaki, but for those who wear spec, you should know there is still difference, cause brunch can never support like how a screw did @@ anyway, decided not to wear spec except if I need to look on the slide show during lecturer class later. My whole day was quite bad without,  没有安全感!最怕是什么?看错牌,进错厕所,又不能够更人打招呼。。。now oni I know the importance of my spec. I wore spec since 7, so its impossible for me to live without it !! 

1 comment: