nuffnang :)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

today

Today, Wednesday, rainy day lol...went for BM class cause this is my only class during Wednesday, free dao...haha BM is never my favorite subject , have test on kefahaman today, the teacher was like in a bad mood, keep scolding and want us do this and that...pretty annoyed == so indirectly affected my mood lol, slightly la...after the class, went to CG for lunch, on the way i did something stupid ! I stopped at Eureka, and thought of walking to CG trough DTSP that way, who knows there was a C bus following behind. I was so glad and hook on...the bus then stopped at Fajar bus stop the drive made an announcement where he is going to padang kawat 1st, I was like @@ ? C bus suppose to pass by bakti ma...apa la == came down, and walked from Fajar to CG, my pathway became longer sigh! half way towards CG, I realized my umbrella wasn't with me, oh no ! left it outside BM class...nvm i told myself, go have your lunch first, then go take the umbrella...i've planned. had lunch with Jing En and Sophia. We chit-chat alot...about closed friends, new friends, guys that act weird, malay guys...and so on...Joanna sat down and chit-chat along. God is so amazed. He made Joanna sat down, He made me ask where is Joanna going, and so ngam Joanna is going to Sollat, oh yeah ! ask her to get my umbrella for me !! so nice, I saved a journey to Sollat hehe :) Joined "歌咏组”, erm just wanted to sing la...luckily there was a sing-k session before we end, ahhh, feel so  different when a large group of ppl sing tgt...so into it... :)

3 comments:

  1. u there got choir a ?
    my school de is for professional de ......

    haiz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we gt choir ar, but i din join, this ge yong is simply for those who love to sing to gather around. dey will teach us some of the singing skll la :)

      Delete
  2. So how did you do for your BM? ;)

    ReplyDelete