nuffnang :)

Monday, March 25, 2013

ns life-感想篇


recently,my facebook home page is full of statuses about PLKN, full of photos that were taken in camp...everyone is like having camp-sick! ya, well, I'm also the same, still thinking about every single thing happened in ns, friends and so on...can you imagine? 2 months time, we met up, and we support each other, we get scolded together, we had fun, we complained... I just can't get rid of these in a short while, i need time :) I know, we hate to be chosen to join this NS at first, but people get used to it very fast..for me, I used 1 month time to get used to the environment,life style,foods and so on. after Chinese New Year holiday, I was much more better. Friends getting more and more, getting closer and closer, especially dormmates :D erm, though I'm 20 this year, but I don't have problem mixing with them la, cause I made myself 18 too. I did all those crazy things also, play mud after basketball,we wore half celoreng with track bottom and with the belt senget one! = =this happened on the 2nd last day,where we think of  doing something crazy before we leave! hell man, they really did !! to be honest, I can be childish sometimes ! ha ha  
and the most precious thing was i get to do all those activities that I have never do before and for sure it's almost impossible for me to doit 2nd time. Such as, Flying Fox, Shooting session with m16, all those "bina kreativi" 's activities... ahhh, and also kawad kaki! I was so refuse to join kawad kaki in my school before this, but then it was a really nice experience though! my very FIRST-TIME !! :D and I'm so dark right now, credits to kawad kaki = =!                                              
anyway, i never shed tears neither the 1st day i came in nor the last day in the camp. i saw some of them cried like hell last day, as if the broken pipe, water flow out non-stop... I just need a reason to cry, none rite? I'm not cold-blooded wei, I missed u guys a lot since I came back to my place k ? honestly, I need no to think anything inside there, daily planning was planned well, we were told to do this and that, to gather at what time, to have our meal at this time that time..we don't need to plan ourself, whenever there is free time, we will just stay in our dorm, gossip , lying on the bed, eat junk foods..I know, we are so lazy ha ha miss those days which we need no to think more about our life. :P however, that was a regret to not watching them back, i guess i would cry when see them go onto the bus with their luggage!! too bad, I was too tired to wake up...when I notice they disappeared in one short, i know it is too late...
conclusion: It's tough in the beginning, but you will get to enjoy it after all. :)


2 comments:

  1. ikr! NS is fun!! ^^ haha!!
    Whenever I saw something about NS in your fb, it reminds me of my NS too D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one, i noe it reminds u about ur sweet memories in ns, try to get contact wit ur ns buddies la xD

    ReplyDelete