nuffnang :)

Sunday, January 6, 2013

乱来 3- before I leave :)

I'm suppose to be in the place that I'm not familiar with right now.My campsite-Kem Pulau Paya Indah. (If I'm not mistaken). Yesterday, when I'm checking my to-bring-list, doing my last packing, my mum suddenly said :" give me your letter, i wanna read" (as she never read my letter since i received it few weeks ago) and finally, my dad who was beside her said :" ok, I will have this letter and check it out at the campsite about the actual date that I should enter." Ok ,I can spent one more day or even more than that in my home, of course it was a good news for me though.
Received few wishes that wished me good luck from my friends. Although it seems to be so usual, because we used to wished our friends in their exams, vacations and so on. But I still feel touched, at least there are people who concern about my leaving hehe.
Wanted to write a little about my friends.


Nicole and I
She's the one who always not satisfy with our 2-person's pictures. haha till now,I don't know what is the main problem.We built our friendship since standard 5! Glad to have you beside me until now.A very responsible person, especially towards herself.Very hardworking too ;)  She is going to work as a tuition teacher soon, wish you the best, don't get bullied by your students ya !



mr. Spinifex and I
oh, SHE is my sister ! ok, he always play his role as a clown among us. honestly, I never treat you as a clown although you always come out with a lots of funny jokes or actions that make us laugh like hell xP always have his own opinion, when we hang out with him, he will do most of the decisions. He's a music lover  and emotional guy ! Good luck in his final exam for A-leval.

 
miss Feather night and I
oh i just realize that we wore couple-T haha. She's a very cheerful girl and simple-minded girl. One thing that I remember the most is, she always fall asleep when teacher is teaching in front, in such way, she was still the top student in our class, pro ! haha and she wanted to have a cute boyfriend that can make her laugh and cook for her! wish you the best in your work.

 
Mr. Anderson and I
He is the one who had the longest phone talk with me. 2 hours i guess. we could have a lots to chit-chat about although we didn't meet for quite sometime. I tink he is not a book worm,but he is a smart one! He is quite artistic also, he love singing and drawing. That's what he usually did when we were having class = = sometimes i did joined him also. remember our song? Telephone by lady gaga! haha Good luck in your studies ler :)

 
Mr Sim and I
 oh ya,we always tease each other lol.. and I said he is forever alone ! muahaha and he like to "measure" his feeling using percentage = =  good luck in you current job, stop looking at those hot girls lol haha 

 
miss Yenyen and I 
Sakai po , Sleeping Queen  ! these are names that I usually called her... she is a nice person indeed. I think she will get a bf soon ? haha I remembered when we were in form 5, both of us were the laziest among the group! and our results were usually not that good compared to the others. so sorry to say that, I was glad that u accompanied me that time hahaha

wow, getting tired already, still have some of them such as : Bernard, Zheekiat, dai lou, kah hoe, benson ,wing mun and kan nyong as well. Friends from another gang like Karwai, Mei wan,Hong Chang, Danviel, Xin yi and soya  hahaha I really appreciate you guys ! Glad that I got the opportunity to have you all in my life :D
If got chance I will write something for you guys also ;)

YOUR FRIEND IS THE MAN WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT YOU, AND STILL LIKE YOU



No comments:

Post a Comment