nuffnang :)

Friday, January 4, 2013

乱来 2




recently, i'm trying to improve my english. ok, I know i should have done this before MUET, anyway, its never too late to learn something right ? xD i google-searched about how to improve english, one of the way is to blog in english. nah, I did that sometimes, but I still think I can express my feeling much more better trough chinese words. Anyway, try la...

I wanted to blog about this awesome Korean Girl's group-Girl Generation ! I knew there are many of them outside there were their fans ,including me :) I like the way they dance and sing at the same time! their every movement is like WOW sexy ? energetic ? cool? and of course they are pretty and they owned the best stature haha

I first fall in love with THE BOYS this song ! very very nice! the music video, i think is the best of all of their others MV ;) maybe I like this kind of style, they looked pretty cool in this video :D


now they just came out with their latest song-I GOT A BOY.
from the music video, we can see that, they have a vast changes in their style , funky-funny style ..
I don't really like this kind of style , honestly . but , I still like the song.
the way they dance also totally different !

lastly, I always prefer to watch their live performance ! in live performance , they have more complete dancing movement. that's what made me enjoy alot when i'm watching their live performance :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment