nuffnang :)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

非常时期。。。VIP...

ughh ! today is Wednesday right ? that means 4 days countdown for STPM ! that's why i called it as "非常时期” VIP-Very Important Period ! aishhh, i'm really sick of keep studying = = i can't do any other things except study study study @@ when will it come to an end ?! i noe , 6th of December , long way to go :( OK anyway, just wanna try my best before I enter the examination room that's all. i can't describe how I feel about after exams, I'm so excited everytime i think of it ! 1st thing i gonna do after the stupid exam will be watching watching watching dramas and movies.... don't try to stop me that time ! xD OK stop here , i can't stop thinking if I continue this... God Bless Meeee :)

oh ya, advertisement time:
sometimes, I really don't like that kind of person that always use his/her friends when come ti his/her lover...understand ? if not, calculate la xxP


No comments:

Post a Comment