nuffnang :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

yesterday ~

I really have a hard time yesterday night. I'm not sure what is the actual time i fell asleep, i guess 2-3 am ? I'm not so sure why I couldn't sleep well, but one thing I was quite sure is, I had a bad feeling , accurately, its disappoinment ...we planned this moon cake festival well, we did our best to give out browser, and 1st time I invited all my school's friends,atleast 3 of them came. But the amount of youth were just too less, I waited and waited, maybe they are late ? i told myself, but at last, just few of them came. surprisingly, children are more then youth, so should we change the whole thing to suits children only ? sigh ~ its ok, made it a challenge to us ? wanna thank my friends that willing to come , and sorry that made u all feel boring ><
anyway, we went to yum cha later on, quite nice, 1st time i stayed till midnight and reached home about 1am  danviel said its a miracle ! :O we had a nice time la :)
today, I'm so tired, very tired >< physically tired plus mentally tired, nowadays we hardly control those children! so tired of taking care of them. after that, straight attended MYIF meeting, next week another meeting for us...i just wanna sleep la~ someone told me, I should be happy of being busy, I agreed to certain level la ~ 2mr school again, 40 + days to meet stpm, and I don't feel anything...dying ! ><

2 comments: