nuffnang :)

Monday, January 2, 2012

summary of 2011

woot ! time flies, it is 2nd of January year 2012 ! oh no! this mean that my super-relax holiday is going to end SOON :O hardly believe that I'm already 19, getting older, but still, I'm not mature like a 19-year-old girl haha I just couldn't accept the fact that I'm getting closer to be an ADULT! although 18 is already consider as an adult , but what I mean is mind thinking and matureness of someone to turn become an adult. sigh...its kinda complicated..review what I had done trough out the whole 2011, oh yeah, I realize that I'm really walking towards the pathway of an adult :O

January 2011
I did nothing, no more school, just stay at home and "read" facebook, day by day. I did had a hard time, boring !! thought of finding a job, but it was not easy as I have to consider many problems such as, transport and I don't want to have work on Sunday, because I have to attend my church's service. So...bored month
><

February 2011
oops, I was so excited when I first received the call from driving school. I have been told that I can start my driving lesson sson! I felt so pleased, finally I have the chance to learn driving , but I felt scare and nervous as well. Heard many different comments from my friends, it isn't like you sit on the car and just drive, It turned out quite difficult = = especially I have to deal with the gear and clutch ! I still remember how nervous when I was having the exam, failed once, waited for about one month !!! xD then I started to drive till now ! on the other hand, I received a call from my ex-tuition teacher, she wanted to employed me as a kinder garden  teacher or I named it 保姆... take care of the kids, their homeworks...and so on ! undeniable, although working is tough, but you will never expect that you could experienced and learn that much during the working process ! :)

March 2011
oh, this was a terrible and horrified month. SPM result was released ! thanks God for always supporting me ! and I got my results quite satisfying :) 比上不足,比下有余!^^ I couldn't describe my feeling that moment, had many negative thoughts before getting the slip , but it turned out quite positive ! haha and another good news was I finally passed my driving exam! haha P licence yeah! though I'm saying it was a terrible and horrified month, but God did accompanied me every time when I faced challenges and eventually every things went fine :)

May 2011
skipped April, as the only thing I did is working and I stopped on the last day of April :) I'm starting my form 6 this month >< felt so so so moody when I went back to school. argh ! have to start study again. Anyhow I started form6 ...

June-November 2011
all about schools. so I decided not to write so detail about it. oh ya, September. it was pretty fun. I attended to camps, 1st one is 东邪西毒church camp and another one is Kem 1 Malaysia(choir competition).oh ! first time I joined camp with my classmates. full of memories although at last we lost :) and during Hari raya, I went to Lake Kenyir with 20 something church's members ! Fun and enjoyable vacations =D

November-December 2011
oh yes ! we were all so desperate to have a long holiday ! we planned to shopping, movie, vacancies, dramas, internet,gathering... these are what we wanted to do long time ago, finally here comes the opportunity muahaha xD I went to China-Gui Lin wit my family. I celebrated Christmas, and had a watch night on 31st December 2011. awwww, Im gonna miss my holiday ! And as a conclusion, Ebenezer, this word means that so far God as been with me, and I did knew many new friends trough out this whole year ^^ Hope that I could study more harder this year for my stpm :) thats all for today , byee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment